How many times have you invested your time, energy and money in attending a workshop only for it’s contents to be completely forgotten about within a matter of days or weeks?
create10 understands that for workshops to be truly impactful and long lasting they must resonate powerfully at both an individual and group level.
That is why the workshops that create10 deliver adopt a unique combination of insightful coaching approaches combined with the latest international developments in leadership, team performance and innovation.
These workshops create an open, engaging and reflective learning space where individual and group exercises challenge participants to reflect on their current practice and to consider more effective alternatives that will drive performance.
Individuals and teams benefit in a variety of ways from attending:
- Achieving greater focus and clarity
- Significantly increased motivation and understanding of individual responsibility
- Enhanced knowledge and skill development in leadership approaches, team performance and innovation
- Greater understanding of how to develop a high performance organisational culture
- Learning specific implementable skills that will improve individual and collective performance
- Greater understanding of risk and goal setting
- Clear demonstrable ways in which to incorporate the learning into day to day practice
- Better understanding of work/life balance
- Optionable post workshop team and individual coaching to assist with imbedding new approaches
Workshops are available in both a half or full day format and can be delivered outside of normal business hours if required e.g. evenings or weekends in order to meet the flexibility required by organisations from different sectors with varying demands.
Joe McDonald, Founder of create10 is a professional coach and trainer. With almost 20 years experience of working at a senior management/director level, extensively qualified and passionate about individual, team & organisational performance. To book your workshop email email@example.com today and for further information see www.create10.ie